Use your knowledge platform as a service offerings in the market, cloud application architecture and best practices, API management, Microservices, DevOps, Data Modernization and cloud integration suites to advise your clients on the hybrid cloud journey and multi speed IT .
More Uses of the DevOps Toolkit:
- Coordinate with your marketing and product resources to build, execute and maintain a strategic plan to achieve your sales goals in the DevOps and Software Development communities.
- Ensure your organization provides advanced technical expertise and user support and demonstrates subject matter expertise in multiple areas of focus ecommerce, multisite, DevOps, accessibility, data privacy and regulation, etc.
- Coordinate and drive roadmap prioritization and tradeoffs; working closely with customers, threat researchers, engineers, and DevOps to deliver the right capabilities at the right time to defeat the adversary.
- Drive: Help improve automation, infrastructure reliability, and enable engineering teams to use new technologies in a scalable, reliable, and highly available way.
- Lead the process to implement a standard automation regression testing framework, tool selection to support the process towards DevOps automation.
- Pilot: partner with service providers with platform engineering, monitoring, DevOps, and product development teams to build end to end solutions that are resilient and scalable.
- Engage in the development of solutions across components of software systems through design, integration, implementation and support.
- Ensure your organization manages demonstrated growth mentality, enthusiasm about learning new technologies quickly and applying the gained knowledge to address practical business problems.
- Lead: with the rapid rise of cloud services and end user expectations of access from anywhere, enterprises are struggling with how to enable the users to be productive and securely access the applications from any location on any device.
- Organize: aws certified cloud practitioners, aws certified solutions architect associates, aws certified DevOps engineer professionals and/or aws certified solutions architect professionals.
- Head: as a DevOps automation engineer you collaborate with your clients to help design, implement, maintain, and test a variety of technical solutions by utilizing a variety of the latest technologies.
- Standardize: quality software engineers work with and engage with the development team and product teams to understand code and code/build test cases/plans along with test planning, execution and reporting.
- Coordinate with infrastructure security, application security and IT teams in implementing a comprehensive security program in a DevOps environment.
- Ensure your organization understands the customers application portfolio, priorities and success measures to migrate infrastructure, and applications using the principles of DevOps and automation.
- Develop maturity of Cloud Services to improve efficiency, deliver new innovations and increase collaboration with other departments utilizing Agile and DevOps best practices.