Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DevOps Toolchain Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DevOps Toolchain related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DevOps Toolchain specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DevOps Toolchain Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DevOps Toolchain improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Release, and Continuous Delivery are key DevOps enablers. Automated testing involves automated, CI-driven execution of whatever set of tests the team has accumulated. However, if one of these tests fails, what does that really mean: does it indicate a critical business risk, or just a violation of some naming standard that nobody is really committed to following anyway?
- You can start to create different test scenarios by bringing together all of the different types of testing that you require, and keeping a tight association with the application components to which these tests belong. This mapping is critical to understand which tests touch which code and more importantly understanding: when the code changes, which tests need to be re-run?
- How do you do the type of complex, end-to-end, multichannel testing required for todays modern, distributed, microservice rich applications?
- The individual factors that make up continuous testing. How do you actually accomplish it, from beginning to end?
- How to utilize open source applications to implement DevOps toolchain?
- DevOps has undoubtedly arrived – but is it on your CIO agenda yet?
- How have changes impacted other aspects of the application?
- So what does a successful DevOps operation look like?
- Why is DevOps Toolchain important for you now?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DevOps Toolchain book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your DevOps Toolchain self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DevOps Toolchain Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DevOps Toolchain areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DevOps Toolchain Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DevOps Toolchain projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DevOps Toolchain Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 DevOps Toolchain project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all involved DevOps Toolchain project stakeholders and work groups committed to the DevOps Toolchain project?
- Change Management Plan: What type of materials/channels will be available to leverage?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data elements summarized through the functional organizational structure for progressively higher levels of management?
- Risk Audit: Where will the next scandal or adverse media involving the organization come from?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for ensuring that its training activities are appropriately resourced and support is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were the communications materials in providing and orienting team members about the details of the DevOps Toolchain project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What changes do you need to make to align practices with beliefs?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Does the stakeholder want to be involved or merely need to be informed about the DevOps Toolchain project and its process?
- WBS Dictionary: Changes in the direct base to which overhead costs are allocated?
Step-by-step and complete DevOps Toolchain Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DevOps Toolchain project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DevOps Toolchain project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DevOps Toolchain project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DevOps Toolchain project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DevOps Toolchain project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DevOps Toolchain project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DevOps Toolchain project with this in-depth DevOps Toolchain Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DevOps Toolchain projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DevOps Toolchain and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DevOps Toolchain investments work better.
This DevOps Toolchain All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.