Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DIF (technique) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DIF (technique) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DIF (technique) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DIF (technique) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 673 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DIF (technique) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 673 standard requirements:
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the DIF (technique) process?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to DIF (technique)? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the DIF (technique) team, DIF (technique) itself?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- How to deal with DIF (technique) Changes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DIF (technique) book in PDF containing 673 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your DIF (technique) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DIF (technique) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DIF (technique) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DIF (technique) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DIF (technique) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DIF (technique) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 DIF (technique) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think DIF (technique) project managers of large information technology DIF (technique) projects need strong technical skills?
- Quality Audit: What are the main things that hinder your ability to do a good job?
- Issue Log: Are stakeholder roles recognized by the organization?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Team Performance Assessment: Social categorization and intergroup behaviour: Does minimal intergroup discrimination make social identity more positive?
- Cost Baseline: Have the resources used by the DIF (technique) project been reassigned to other units or DIF (technique) projects?
- Lessons Learned: How clearly defined were the objectives for this DIF (technique) project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
Step-by-step and complete DIF (technique) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DIF (technique) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DIF (technique) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DIF (technique) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DIF (technique) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DIF (technique) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DIF (technique) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DIF (technique) project with this in-depth DIF (technique) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DIF (technique) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DIF (technique) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DIF (technique) investments work better.
This DIF (technique) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.