Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Banking Transformation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Banking Transformation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Banking Transformation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Banking Transformation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Banking Transformation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- Is the performance gap determined?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process team’s education and training?
- Who are you going to put out of business, and why?
- What should we stop doing?
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Digital Banking Transformation?
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Digital Banking Transformation process?
- Is maximizing Digital Banking Transformation protection the same as minimizing Digital Banking Transformation loss?
- Was a data collection plan established?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Banking Transformation book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Digital Banking Transformation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Banking Transformation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Banking Transformation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Banking Transformation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Banking Transformation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Banking Transformation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Digital Banking Transformation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: What is the anticipated procedure (recruitment, solicitation of volunteers, or assignment) for selecting team members?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contingency plans created to prepare for risk events to occur?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are you meeting our customers expectations consistently?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can you avoid altogether some things that might go wrong?
- Project Scope Statement: Identify how your team and you will create the Digital Banking Transformation project scope statement and the work breakdown structure (WBS). Document how you will create the Digital Banking Transformation project scope statement and WBS, and make sure you answer the following questions: In defining Digital Banking Transformation project scope and the WBS, will you and your Digital Banking Transformation project team be using methods defined by your organization, methods defined by the Digital Banking Transformation project management office (PMO), or other methods?
- Quality Audit: Quality is about improvement and accountability. The immediate questions that arise out of that statement are: (i) improvement on what, and (ii) accountable to whom?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization manage work to promote cooperation, individual initiative, innovation, flexibility, communications, and knowledge/skill sharing across work units?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a purchasing policy as to the amount of an order on which bidding is required?
- Change Log: How does this relate to the standards developed for specific business processes?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Banking Transformation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Banking Transformation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Banking Transformation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Banking Transformation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Banking Transformation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Banking Transformation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Banking Transformation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Banking Transformation project with this in-depth Digital Banking Transformation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Banking Transformation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Banking Transformation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Banking Transformation investments work better.
This Digital Banking Transformation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.