Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Business Backplane Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Business Backplane related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Business Backplane specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Business Backplane Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 704 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Business Backplane improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 704 standard requirements:
- Who is going to care?
- Have all basic functions of Digital Business Backplane been defined?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- Is Digital Business Backplane Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
- How important is the completion of a recognized college or graduate-level degree program in the hiring decision?
- Is there a Digital Business Backplane management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- In a project to restructure Digital Business Backplane outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Business Backplane book in PDF containing 704 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Digital Business Backplane self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Business Backplane Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Business Backplane areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Business Backplane Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Business Backplane projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Business Backplane Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Digital Business Backplane project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Estimating responsibilities – How will the responsibilities for cost estimating be allocated?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A Digital Business Backplane project manager has received activity duration estimates from his team. Which does he need in order to complete schedule development?
- Quality Audit: Are goals well supported with strategies, operational plans, manuals and training?
- Source Selection Criteria: How will you decide an evaluator s write up is sufficient?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Digital Business Backplane project plan?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Digital Business Backplane project?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there potential barriers between the team and the stakeholder?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will team members, individually and collectively, commit time to help themselves and others learn and develop skills?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will do the reporting and to whom will reports be delivered?
- Issue Log: Can an impact cause deviation beyond team, stage or Digital Business Backplane project tolerances?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Business Backplane Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Business Backplane project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Business Backplane project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Business Backplane project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Business Backplane project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Business Backplane project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Business Backplane project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Business Backplane project with this in-depth Digital Business Backplane Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Business Backplane projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Business Backplane and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Business Backplane investments work better.
This Digital Business Backplane All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.