This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Digital Commerce assessment.
‘A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words. Provided us with a means to readily produce a visual representation of the discovered data.’ – CTO/ Business Architect in the Government Industry
‘Solid product for explorative data visualization, with variety of filtering, maps, drill through reports visually appealing and instantly available. Desktop product was easy to install and deploy reports within a short time period. Opened up a new world of interactive interpretation of data, rather than static reports delivered 1 x month.’ – Sr. Data Analytics Consultant in the Services Industry
‘The assessments and the support and guides are helpful resources. I suspect many people, like me, would be able to ramp up faster with a The Art of Service Self-Assessment at our disposal.’ – IT Program Manager in the Services Industry
What Is The Digital Commerce Self-Assessment?
The Digital Commerce Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Digital Commerce work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Digital Commerce task and that every Digital Commerce outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Digital Commerce opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Digital Commerce advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Digital Commerce Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Commerce improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Digital Commerce Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Commerce Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Digital Commerce Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Commerce projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Commerce and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Digital Commerce with this Digital Commerce Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Is Digital Commerce dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Define Question: How do we keep improving Digital Commerce?
- Measure Question: How would one define Digital Commerce leadership?
- Analyze Question: Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Digital Commerce delivery for example is new software needed?
- Improve Question: What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Digital Commerce product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competi tors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Control Question: How can skill-level changes improve Digital Commerce?
- Sustain Question: What business benefits will Digital Commerce goals deliver if achieved?
Value [to you] of the Digital Commerce Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Digital Commerce Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.