Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Commodity Exchanges Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Commodity Exchanges related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Commodity Exchanges specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Commodity Exchanges Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 654 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Commodity Exchanges improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 654 standard requirements:
- How can skill-level changes improve Digital Commodity Exchanges?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- How are measurements made?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Digital Commodity Exchanges experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Digital Commodity Exchanges?
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the ‘as is’ process?
- How do we ensure that implementations of Digital Commodity Exchanges products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Digital Commodity Exchanges improvements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Commodity Exchanges book in PDF containing 654 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Digital Commodity Exchanges self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Commodity Exchanges Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Commodity Exchanges areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Commodity Exchanges Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Commodity Exchanges projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Commodity Exchanges Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Digital Commodity Exchanges project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: Individual task proficiency and team process behavior: Whats important for team functioning?
- Stakeholder Register: What are the major Digital Commodity Exchanges project milestones requiring communications or providing communications opportunities?
- Risk Register: Whats the appropriate level of risk management for this Digital Commodity Exchanges project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Digital Commodity Exchanges project risks?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How will economic events and trends likely affect the Digital Commodity Exchanges project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the Digital Commodity Exchanges project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Procurement Audit: Does the department have a procurement strategy and is it implemented?
- Cost Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Milestone List: Describe the concept of the technology, product or service that will be or has been developed. How will it be used?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What good practices or successful experiences or transferable examples have been identified?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Commodity Exchanges Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Commodity Exchanges project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Commodity Exchanges project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Commodity Exchanges project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Commodity Exchanges project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Commodity Exchanges project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Commodity Exchanges project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Commodity Exchanges project with this in-depth Digital Commodity Exchanges Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Commodity Exchanges projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Commodity Exchanges and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Commodity Exchanges investments work better.
This Digital Commodity Exchanges All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.