Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital economy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital economy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital economy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital economy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 724 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital economy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 724 standard requirements:
- In a project to restructure Digital economy outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- What was the last experiment we ran?
- What will drive Digital economy change?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Digital economy is underway?
- What information do users need?
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- Do Digital economy rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- Schedule -can it be done in the given time?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital economy book in PDF containing 724 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Digital economy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital economy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital economy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital economy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital economy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital economy Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Digital economy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Status Report: When a teams productivity and success depend on collaboration and the efficient flow of information, what generally fails them?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Digital economy project success?
- Risk Audit: For this risk .. what do you need to stop doing, start doing and keep doing?
- Lessons Learned: Is your organization willing to expose problems or mistakes for the betterment of the collective whole, and can you do this in a way that does not intimidate employees or workers?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Risk Audit: What impact does experience with one client have on decisions made for other clients during the risk-assessment process?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are post milestone Digital economy project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Quality Metrics: Was the overall quality better or worse than previous products?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the last item a Digital economy project manager must do to finalize Digital economy project close-out?
Step-by-step and complete Digital economy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital economy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital economy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital economy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital economy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital economy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital economy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital economy project with this in-depth Digital economy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital economy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital economy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital economy investments work better.
This Digital economy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.