Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital forensic process Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital forensic process related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital forensic process specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital forensic process Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital forensic process improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do you assess your Digital forensic process workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- Did my employees make progress today?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesn’t get a paycheck here care?
- Who will use it?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- In the case of a Digital forensic process project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Digital forensic process project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Digital forensic process project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital forensic process book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Digital forensic process self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital forensic process Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital forensic process areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital forensic process Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital forensic process projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital forensic process Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Digital forensic process project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Does all Digital forensic process project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Schedule Management Plan: List all schedule constraints here. Must the Digital forensic process project be complete by a specified date?
- Cost Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Digital forensic process project?
- Variance Analysis: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with the anticipated direct business base?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can team members frequently and easily communicate with one another?
- Cost Baseline: Does the suggested change request seem to represent a necessary enhancement to the product?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Procurement Audit: Did the chosen procedure ensure fair competition and transparency?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Digital forensic process project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Project Scope Statement: What is a process you might recommend to verify the accuracy of the research deliverable?
Step-by-step and complete Digital forensic process Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital forensic process project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital forensic process project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital forensic process project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital forensic process project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital forensic process project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital forensic process project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital forensic process project with this in-depth Digital forensic process Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital forensic process projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital forensic process and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital forensic process investments work better.
This Digital forensic process All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.