Learn new system requirements to be incorporated into each software release, update existing test scripts, write new test scripts based on change requests and defects, and execute test scripts to ensure the application is fully compliant with specifications.
More Uses of the Digital Forensics Toolkit:
- Ensure your organization develops policies and procedures to minimize network intrusion, malware events and vulnerability issues for internal and external customers.
- Confirm your organization ensures the logical and systematic conversation of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Collaborate with your Risk Management team to identify and consider privacy, compliance, regulatory, and legal issues in incident response cases.
- Ensure you lead and conduct digital forensics on endpoints (workstations, servers, and mobile devices) to support internal investigations and Legal matters.
- Consult with and/or take direction from executive management teams, service leaders, clients, and stakeholders regarding case investigation and status.
- Consolidate and conduct a comprehensive analysis of threat intelligence data obtained from classified, proprietary, and open source resources to provide indications and warnings of impending attacks against unclassified and classified networks.
- Reduce false positives and generate more accurate security alerts by development and continuous improvement of rules to correlate security events.
- Ensure you demonstrated skills, knowledge and abilities in project management, task management, budgeting, scheduling, team coordination, quality and productivity measurement, client satisfaction, and technical and management analytics.
- Direct: acquisition, performing memory and network analysis, and performing host analysis and/or digital forensics on windows and linux operating systems.
- Manage work with senior team members on various projects relating to the protection of devices, customers, assets, data, information technology, and networks.
- Support the full software development life cycle development (requirements gathering through design, development, test and maintenance).
- Follow industry standard forensic best practices while imaging, preserving, transporting and handling electronic data and associated physical devices.
- Be accountable for protecting the enterprise systems and information by promptly responding to security threats and incidents, acting individually and as part of a team to resolve issues.
- Ensure your organization supports innovation, strategic planning, technical proof of concepts, testing, lab work, and various other technical program management related tasks associated with the cybersecurity programs.