Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Government Technology Platforms Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Government Technology Platforms related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Government Technology Platforms specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Government Technology Platforms Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 872 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Government Technology Platforms improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 872 standard requirements:
- Are there recognized Digital Government Technology Platforms problems?
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new Digital Government Technology Platforms in a volatile global economy?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Digital Government Technology Platforms leader?
- How do you assess your Digital Government Technology Platforms workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- Has the improvement team collected the ‘voice of the customer’ (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Digital Government Technology Platforms move?
- Are operating procedures consistent?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Government Technology Platforms book in PDF containing 872 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Digital Government Technology Platforms self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Government Technology Platforms Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Government Technology Platforms areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Government Technology Platforms Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Government Technology Platforms projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Government Technology Platforms Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Digital Government Technology Platforms project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is there a need for the procurement Digital Government Technology Platforms project at all?
- Executing Process Group: Is the Digital Government Technology Platforms project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that the best supplier is chosen considering: price, quality, service, dependable operation, internal operation costs, life time operation costs and codes of ethic?
- Lessons Learned: Did the Digital Government Technology Platforms project improve the team members reputations, skills, personal development?
- Procurement Audit: Are there any complaints of the suppliers and/or end-users?
- Contractor Status Report: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the special considerations for preaward debriefings?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Digital Government Technology Platforms project oversight?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews and tests to trace schedule performance?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a broker of the products/supplies?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Government Technology Platforms Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Government Technology Platforms project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Government Technology Platforms project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Government Technology Platforms project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Government Technology Platforms project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Government Technology Platforms project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Government Technology Platforms project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Government Technology Platforms project with this in-depth Digital Government Technology Platforms Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Government Technology Platforms projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Government Technology Platforms and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Government Technology Platforms investments work better.
This Digital Government Technology Platforms All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.