Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Government Technology Platforms Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Government Technology Platforms related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Government Technology Platforms specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Government Technology Platforms Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Government Technology Platforms improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- What constraints exist that might impact the team?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- Does the Digital Government Technology Platforms task fit the client’s priorities?
- Is Digital Government Technology Platforms dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- Is there a Digital Government Technology Platforms Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Digital Government Technology Platforms processes of our organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Government Technology Platforms book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Digital Government Technology Platforms self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Government Technology Platforms Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Government Technology Platforms areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Government Technology Platforms Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Government Technology Platforms projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Government Technology Platforms Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Digital Government Technology Platforms project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What conditions make using three-point estimating justifiable?
- Schedule Management Plan: What will be the final cost of the Digital Government Technology Platforms project if status quo is maintained?
- Planning Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Procurement Audit: Are information gathered to produce knowledge about procured goods and services, prices paid and supplier performance?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree is the team cognizant of small wins to be celebrated along the way?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there too many who have an interest in some aspect of your work?
- Project Management Plan: If the Digital Government Technology Platforms project management plan is a comprehensive document that guides you in Digital Government Technology Platforms project execution and control, then what should it NOT contain?
- Cost Management Plan: Environmental management – What changes in statutory environmental compliance requirements are anticipated during the Digital Government Technology Platforms project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will the team adopt a concrete, clearly understood, and agreed-upon approach that will result in achievement of the teams goals?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Government Technology Platforms Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Government Technology Platforms project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Government Technology Platforms project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Government Technology Platforms project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Government Technology Platforms project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Government Technology Platforms project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Government Technology Platforms project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Government Technology Platforms project with this in-depth Digital Government Technology Platforms Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Government Technology Platforms projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Government Technology Platforms and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Government Technology Platforms investments work better.
This Digital Government Technology Platforms All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.