Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Life Vault Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Life Vault related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Life Vault specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Life Vault Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 913 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Life Vault improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 913 standard requirements:
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Digital Life Vault team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Digital Life Vault leader?
- What is measured?
- How will effects be measured?
- Is Supporting Digital Life Vault documentation required?
- Is Digital Life Vault dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the ‘as is’ process?
- Is it possible to estimate the impact of unanticipated complexity such as wrong or failed assumptions, feedback, etc. on proposed reforms?
- Can we do Digital Life Vault without complex (expensive) analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Life Vault book in PDF containing 913 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Digital Life Vault self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Life Vault Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Life Vault areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Life Vault Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Life Vault projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Life Vault Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Digital Life Vault project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How well do you feel the executives supported this Digital Life Vault project?
- Risk Management Plan: How can the process be made more effective or less cumbersome (process improvements)?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the industrial relations prevailing in this organization?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do you have specific methods that you use for each phase of the process?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the detailed Digital Life Vault project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Digital Life Vault project oversight?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are crucial elements of successful Digital Life Vault project plan execution?
- Executing Process Group: What is the critical path for this Digital Life Vault project and how long is it?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Life Vault Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Life Vault project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Life Vault project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Life Vault project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Life Vault project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Life Vault project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Life Vault project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Life Vault project with this in-depth Digital Life Vault Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Life Vault projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Life Vault and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Life Vault investments work better.
This Digital Life Vault All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.