Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Out-of-Home Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Out-of-Home related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Out-of-Home specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Out-of-Home Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 666 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Out-of-Home improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 666 standard requirements:
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- What are the business goals Digital Out-of-Home is aiming to achieve?
- How will you measure the results?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- How is the value delivered by Digital Out-of-Home being measured?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- What is our formula for success in Digital Out-of-Home ?
- Can we do Digital Out-of-Home without complex (expensive) analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Out-of-Home book in PDF containing 666 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Digital Out-of-Home self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Out-of-Home Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Out-of-Home areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Out-of-Home Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Out-of-Home projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Out-of-Home Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Digital Out-of-Home project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was the admissibility of variants displayed in the contract notice?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Digital Out-of-Home project Sponsor function identified and defined?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its general support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Project Scope Statement: If there is an independent oversight contractor, have they signed off on the Digital Out-of-Home project Plan?
- Cost Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will the approach capitalize on and enhance the skills of all team members in a manner that takes into consideration other demands on members of the team?
- Closing Process Group: What level of risk does the proposed budget represent to the Digital Out-of-Home project?
- Lessons Learned: If you had to do this Digital Out-of-Home project again, what is the one thing that you would change (related to process, not to technical solutions)?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Out-of-Home Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Out-of-Home project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Out-of-Home project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Out-of-Home project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Out-of-Home project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Out-of-Home project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Out-of-Home project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Out-of-Home project with this in-depth Digital Out-of-Home Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Out-of-Home projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Out-of-Home and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Out-of-Home investments work better.
This Digital Out-of-Home All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.