Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital scholarship Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital scholarship related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital scholarship specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital scholarship Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 783 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital scholarship improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 783 standard requirements:
- Which Digital scholarship goals are the most important?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- Who is going to care?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- Who are the Digital scholarship improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Whats the best design framework for Digital scholarship organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Is there a critical path to deliver Digital scholarship results?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Digital scholarship strengthening and reform actually originate?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital scholarship book in PDF containing 783 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Digital scholarship self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital scholarship Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital scholarship areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital scholarship Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital scholarship projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital scholarship Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Digital scholarship project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Process Improvement Plan: Purpose of Goal: The motive is determined by asking, Why do I want to achieve this goal?
- Requirements Documentation: What is the risk associated with cost and schedule?
- Quality Audit: What does an analysis of an organizations staff profile suggest in terms of its planning, and how is this being addressed?
- Formal Acceptance: Is formal acceptance of the Digital scholarship project product documented and distributed?
- Procurement Audit: Are review meetings organized during contract execution and do they meet demand?
- Executing Process Group: Why do you need a good WBS to use Digital scholarship project management software?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Concern: where are you limited or have no authority, where you cant influence?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: In your opinion, do certain Digital scholarship project resources hold a higher importance than other resources?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively were issues managed on the Digital scholarship project?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to negotiate with customers and suppliers?
Step-by-step and complete Digital scholarship Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital scholarship project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital scholarship project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital scholarship project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital scholarship project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital scholarship project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital scholarship project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital scholarship project with this in-depth Digital scholarship Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital scholarship projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital scholarship and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital scholarship investments work better.
This Digital scholarship All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.