Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Twin Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Twin related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Twin specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Twin Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 913 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Twin improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 913 standard requirements:
- Stakeholder organizations will all have their own objectives and channels to market and this provides them with a challenge. How do they manage their piece of the overall ecosystem and benefit from it whilst also contributing to the greater good of society at large?
- Sensors and the IoT add to the growing amount of monitoring data that is available to a wide range of users. How do we effectively analyze all of this data and ensure that meaningful and relevant data and decisions are made?
- Do we prepare for the future where the internet will move significantly beyond relying on handheld devices and computer terminals towards a more massively integrated web of things?
- As an enterprise, you have to think about how to build the app, how to integrate the app, how to secure the app…but thats just the start. How do you deploy the app to thousands of users?
- How Does a Serial, Integrated, and Very Limited Stream of Consciousness Emerge from a Nervous System That Is Mostly Unconscious, Distributed, Parallel, and of Enormous Capacity?
- Is emergent behavior a result of new and unique behavior that has arisen or is it behavior that has been a possibility from inception, but simply has not been recognized?
- What do you know about individual grains of sand, or individual kittens, or drops of rain, or apples hanging on all the apple trees scattered throughout the world?
- To create the digital twin requires a new way of collecting and integrating digital information from multiple sources. How is your organization handling that?
- What kind of information snippets could be shown (delivered) for mobile users based on various metrics that could be introduced for that vast amount of data?
- When the system is following an algorithm for each occurrence of a problem, are different occurrences of the same problem handled by different algorithms?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Twin book in PDF containing 913 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Digital Twin self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Twin Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Twin areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Twin Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Twin projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Twin Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Digital Twin project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: What are the chronologies, contingencies, consequences, criteria?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How would you assess the risk management process in the Digital Twin project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Do People Write/Say On Status/Digital Twin project Reports?
- Source Selection Criteria: What documentation is necessary regarding electronic communications?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent have the target population and participants made the activities their own, taking an active role in it?
- Quality Metrics: Can you correlate your quality metrics to profitability?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Evaluate the impact of schedule changes, work around, etc?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the Digital Twin project cutting across the entire organization?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How would you assess the risk management process in the Digital Twin project?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Twin Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Twin project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Twin project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Twin project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Twin project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Twin project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Twin project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Twin project with this in-depth Digital Twin Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Twin projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Twin and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Twin investments work better.
This Digital Twin All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.