Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digitalization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digitalization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digitalization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digitalization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digitalization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 619 standard requirements:
- Digitalization now and ahead; what impact will technologies such as RPA/AI/machine learning have on end to end business efficiency and effect?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Digitalization project manager?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- What is the overall business strategy?
- What is it like to work for me?
- Who is On the Team?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digitalization book in PDF containing 619 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Digitalization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digitalization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digitalization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digitalization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digitalization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digitalization Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Digitalization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Digitalization project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Who is responsible for implementation activities and where will the functions, roles and responsibilities be defined?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization manage training and evaluate its effectiveness?
- Communications Management Plan: Is the stakeholder role recognized by the organization?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will new and supplemental skills be introduced as the need is recognized?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Digitalization project estimates?
- Scope Management Plan: Are updated Digitalization project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Digitalization project stage?
- Procurement Audit: Was the chosen procedure the most efficient and effective for the performance of the contract?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is your anticipated volatility of the requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Digitalization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digitalization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digitalization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digitalization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digitalization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digitalization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digitalization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digitalization project with this in-depth Digitalization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digitalization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digitalization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digitalization investments work better.
This Digitalization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.