Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DigitalOcean Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DigitalOcean related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DigitalOcean specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DigitalOcean Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 699 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DigitalOcean improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 699 standard requirements:
- What can you control?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- What are the critical parameters to watch?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as DigitalOcean leaders?
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
- How can you measure DigitalOcean in a systematic way?
- Is the impact that DigitalOcean has shown?
- Who are the DigitalOcean improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Who needs to know about DigitalOcean ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DigitalOcean book in PDF containing 699 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your DigitalOcean self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DigitalOcean Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DigitalOcean areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DigitalOcean Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DigitalOcean projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DigitalOcean Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 DigitalOcean project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: How will you develop the schedule of requirements activities?
- Project Schedule: Eliminate unnecessary activities. Are there activities that came from a template or previous DigitalOcean project that are not applicable on this phase of this DigitalOcean project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is meant by activity dependencies and how do they relate to network diagramming?
- Procurement Audit: Was the tender clearly and properly specified, including evaluation criteria and knowing about the market and therefore not over-prescriptive and receptive to innovation?
- Source Selection Criteria: How much weight should be placed on past performance information?
- Process Improvement Plan: If a Process Improvement Framework Is Being Used, Which Elements Will Help the Problems and Goals Listed?
- Variance Analysis: Are the requirements for all items of overhead established by rational, traceable processes?
- Lessons Learned: Was the DigitalOcean project significantly delayed/hampered by outside dependencies (outside to the DigitalOcean project, that is)?
- Risk Audit: Will an appropriate standard of care be applied to all involved?
- Process Improvement Plan: The motive is determined by asking, Why do I want to achieve this goal?
Step-by-step and complete DigitalOcean Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DigitalOcean project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DigitalOcean project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DigitalOcean project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DigitalOcean project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DigitalOcean project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DigitalOcean project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DigitalOcean project with this in-depth DigitalOcean Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DigitalOcean projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DigitalOcean and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DigitalOcean investments work better.
This DigitalOcean All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.