Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Dimension (data warehouse) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Dimension (data warehouse) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Dimension (data warehouse) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Dimension (data warehouse) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 719 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Dimension (data warehouse) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 719 standard requirements:
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Dimension (data warehouse) process?
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
- Think of your Dimension (data warehouse) project. what are the main functions?
- What is measured?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Dimension (data warehouse) with what users do day-to-day?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Dimension (data warehouse) objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Dimension (data warehouse) book in PDF containing 719 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Dimension (data warehouse) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Dimension (data warehouse) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Dimension (data warehouse) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Dimension (data warehouse) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Dimension (data warehouse) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Dimension (data warehouse) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Dimension (data warehouse) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Do benefits and chances of success outweigh potential damage if success is not attained?
- Procurement Audit: Has the manual been updated in the last 12 months to reflect any changes in policy?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Dimension (data warehouse) project baseline?
- Scope Management Plan: Are updated Dimension (data warehouse) project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Dimension (data warehouse) project stage?
- Change Request: How shall the implementation of changes be recorded?
- Cost Management Plan: The definition of the Dimension (data warehouse) project scope what needs to be accomplished?
- Project Scope Statement: Name and describe the 2 elements of scope management that deal with concept development ?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What should be the level of difficulty in handling the technology?
Step-by-step and complete Dimension (data warehouse) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Dimension (data warehouse) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Dimension (data warehouse) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Dimension (data warehouse) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Dimension (data warehouse) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Dimension (data warehouse) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Dimension (data warehouse) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Dimension (data warehouse) project with this in-depth Dimension (data warehouse) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Dimension (data warehouse) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Dimension (data warehouse) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Dimension (data warehouse) investments work better.
This Dimension (data warehouse) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.