Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DIMES Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DIMES related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DIMES specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DIMES Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 692 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DIMES improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 692 standard requirements:
- Does DIMES systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Think about the people you identified for your DIMES project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- Why Measure?
- Do those selected for the DIMES team have a good general understanding of what DIMES is all about?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DIMES book in PDF containing 692 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your DIMES self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DIMES Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DIMES areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DIMES Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DIMES projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DIMES Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 DIMES project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the DIMES project cutting across the entire organization?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Will you use any tools, such as DIMES project management software, to assist in capturing Earned Value metrics?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all involved DIMES project stakeholders and work groups committed to the DIMES project?
- Executing Process Group: How does a DIMES project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Procurement Audit: Did you consider and evaluate alternatives, like bundling needs with other departments or grouping supplies in separate lots with different characteristics?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Project Schedule: Did the final product meet or exceed user expectations?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to the organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Project Charter: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Changes in the direct base to which overhead costs are allocated?
Step-by-step and complete DIMES Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DIMES project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DIMES project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DIMES project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DIMES project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DIMES project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DIMES project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DIMES project with this in-depth DIMES Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DIMES projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DIMES and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DIMES investments work better.
This DIMES All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.