Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DIP Research Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DIP Research related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DIP Research specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DIP Research Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DIP Research improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- What do we want to improve?
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the DIP Research requirements in detail?
- Is there a DIP Research Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- How much does DIP Research help?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- What is our question?
- How do you measure success?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- How important is DIP Research to the user organizations mission?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DIP Research book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your DIP Research self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DIP Research Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DIP Research areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DIP Research Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DIP Research projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DIP Research Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 DIP Research project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the DIP Research project and the system/product to be built?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the DIP Research project within budget?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the industrial relations prevailing in your organization?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of such risk factors can be avoided altogether?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe how the deliverables will be verified against the DIP Research project scope. To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Scope Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have an agreed upon process for alerting the DIP Research project Manager if a request for change in requirements leads to a product scope change?
Step-by-step and complete DIP Research Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DIP Research project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DIP Research project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DIP Research project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DIP Research project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DIP Research project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DIP Research project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DIP Research project with this in-depth DIP Research Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DIP Research projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DIP Research and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DIP Research investments work better.
This DIP Research All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.