Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Discover Financial Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Discover Financial related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Discover Financial specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Discover Financial Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Discover Financial improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How can you measure Discover Financial in a systematic way?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ‘ground fruit or low-hanging fruit’ (quick fixes)?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- What does the ‘should be’ process map/design look like?
- To what extent does management recognize Discover Financial as a tool to increase the results?
- How is business? Why?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Discover Financial will help you build influence, improve Discover Financial, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- What are the Essentials of Internal Discover Financial Management?
- What constraints exist that might impact the team?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Discover Financial book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Discover Financial self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Discover Financial Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Discover Financial areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Discover Financial Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Discover Financial projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Discover Financial Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Discover Financial project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Does all Discover Financial project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the standards or expectations for success?
- Scope Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Will there be an increase in the political conservatism?
- Lessons Learned: Was the Change Control process properly implemented to manage changes to Cost, Scope, Schedule, or Quality?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you work together to improve teaching and learning?
- Change Request: How are changes graded and who is responsible for the rating?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which of your Discover Financial projects should be selected when compared with other Discover Financial projects?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the assigned Discover Financial project manager a PMP (Certified Discover Financial project manager) and experienced?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Where can team members go for more detailed information on performance measurement and assessment?
Step-by-step and complete Discover Financial Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Discover Financial project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Discover Financial project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Discover Financial project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Discover Financial project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Discover Financial project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Discover Financial project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Discover Financial project with this in-depth Discover Financial Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Discover Financial projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Discover Financial and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Discover Financial investments work better.
This Discover Financial All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.