Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Discoverability Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Discoverability related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Discoverability specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Discoverability Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 789 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Discoverability improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 789 standard requirements:
- Whats the best design framework for Discoverability organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- What is our competitive advantage?
- Where is it measured?
- What should be measured?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- Think about the functions involved in your Discoverability project. what processes flow from these functions?
- What are the known security controls?
- Is the scope of Discoverability defined?
- How is the value delivered by Discoverability being measured?
- Are assumptions made in Discoverability stated explicitly?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Discoverability book in PDF containing 789 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Discoverability self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Discoverability Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Discoverability areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Discoverability Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Discoverability projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Discoverability Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Discoverability project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Are you certain deliverables are properly completed and meet quality standards?
- WBS Dictionary: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Briefly summarize the work done by Maslow, Herzberg, McClellan, McGregor, Ouchi, Thamhain and Wilemon, and Covey. How do their theories relate to Discoverability project management?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
- Project Charter: What are you striving to accomplish (measurable goal(s))?
- Change Request: Should staff call into the helpdesk or go to the website?
- Planning Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the Discoverability project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Procurement Audit: Are there regular reviews and analysis of the performance of the procurement function/unit?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the Discoverability project produced meet the defined Discoverability project requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Discoverability Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Discoverability project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Discoverability project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Discoverability project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Discoverability project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Discoverability project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Discoverability project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Discoverability project with this in-depth Discoverability Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Discoverability projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Discoverability and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Discoverability investments work better.
This Discoverability All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.