Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DMAIC define measure analyze improve control Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DMAIC define measure analyze improve control related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DMAIC define measure analyze improve control specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DMAIC define measure analyze improve control Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 860 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DMAIC define measure analyze improve control improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 860 standard requirements:
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and DMAIC define measure analyze improve control shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- Why is DMAIC define measure analyze improve control important for you now?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to DMAIC define measure analyze improve control?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your DMAIC define measure analyze improve control processes?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what we’re selling?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- Is there a completed, verified, and validated high-level ‘as is’ (not ‘should be’ or ‘could be’) stakeholder process map?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DMAIC define measure analyze improve control book in PDF containing 860 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your DMAIC define measure analyze improve control self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DMAIC define measure analyze improve control Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DMAIC define measure analyze improve control areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DMAIC define measure analyze improve control Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DMAIC define measure analyze improve control projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DMAIC define measure analyze improve control Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 DMAIC define measure analyze improve control project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor DMAIC define measure analyze improve control project risks?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchasing department organizationally independent of the departments using that function?
- Quality Management Plan: Does a documented DMAIC define measure analyze improve control project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is earned value analysis completed to assess DMAIC define measure analyze improve control project performance?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will the current technology alter during the life of the DMAIC define measure analyze improve control project?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence of unauthorized release of information or seemingly unnecessary contacts with bidders personnel during the evaluation and negotiation processes?
- Initiating Process Group: When are the deliverables to be generated in each phase?
- Procurement Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next DMAIC define measure analyze improve control project?
- Source Selection Criteria: How much weight should be placed on past performance information?
Step-by-step and complete DMAIC define measure analyze improve control Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DMAIC define measure analyze improve control project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DMAIC define measure analyze improve control project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DMAIC define measure analyze improve control project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DMAIC define measure analyze improve control project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DMAIC define measure analyze improve control project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DMAIC define measure analyze improve control project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DMAIC define measure analyze improve control project with this in-depth DMAIC define measure analyze improve control Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DMAIC define measure analyze improve control projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DMAIC define measure analyze improve control and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DMAIC define measure analyze improve control investments work better.
This DMAIC define measure analyze improve control All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.