Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Doctor of Business Administration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Doctor of Business Administration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Doctor of Business Administration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Doctor of Business Administration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Doctor of Business Administration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Why should people listen to you?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Doctor of Business Administration move?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does Doctor of Business Administration leverage and how?
- What is our Doctor of Business Administration Strategy?
- Who else should we help?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Doctor of Business Administration goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- What needs improvement?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Doctor of Business Administration book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Doctor of Business Administration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Doctor of Business Administration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Doctor of Business Administration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Doctor of Business Administration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Doctor of Business Administration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Doctor of Business Administration Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Doctor of Business Administration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Metrics: How do you know if everyone is trying to improve the right things?
- Project Charter: Dependent Doctor of Business Administration projects: What Doctor of Business Administration projects must be underway or completed before this Doctor of Business Administration project can be successful?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the detailed Doctor of Business Administration project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can team members frequently and easily communicate with one another?
- Variance Analysis: Who are responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members meet frequently enough to accomplish the teams ends?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to determine which risk events to accept and which events to disregard?
- Contractor Status Report: Describe how often regular updates are made to the proposed solution. Are these regular updates included in the standard maintenance plan?
- Cost Management Plan: Contractors scope – How will contractors scope be defined when contracts are let?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the Doctor of Business Administration project within budget?
Step-by-step and complete Doctor of Business Administration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Doctor of Business Administration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Doctor of Business Administration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Doctor of Business Administration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Doctor of Business Administration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Doctor of Business Administration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Doctor of Business Administration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Doctor of Business Administration project with this in-depth Doctor of Business Administration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Doctor of Business Administration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Doctor of Business Administration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Doctor of Business Administration investments work better.
This Doctor of Business Administration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.