Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Document Exploitation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Document Exploitation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Document Exploitation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Document Exploitation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Document Exploitation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Can Document Exploitation be learned?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- You may have created your customer policies at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasn’t up-to-snuff, or low service levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- What about Document Exploitation Analysis of results?
- Who else should we help?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Does the Document Exploitation performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Document Exploitation data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- Operational – will it work?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Document Exploitation book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Document Exploitation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Document Exploitation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Document Exploitation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Document Exploitation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Document Exploitation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Document Exploitation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Document Exploitation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Lessons Learned: How clearly defined were the objectives for this Document Exploitation project?
- Change Management Plan: What communication network would you use – informal or formal?
- Team Operating Agreement: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Procurement Audit: When tenders were actually rejected because they were abnormally low, were reasons for this decision given and were they sufficiently grounded?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Document Exploitation project Manager qualified and experienced in Document Exploitation project Management?
- Requirements Documentation: Can the requirement be changed without a large impact on other requirements?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: A Document Exploitation project management team of two has 8 key stakeholders to work with. How many potential communications channels exist on the Document Exploitation project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does a specific action and/or state that is known to violate security policy occur?
Step-by-step and complete Document Exploitation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Document Exploitation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Document Exploitation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Document Exploitation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Document Exploitation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Document Exploitation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Document Exploitation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Document Exploitation project with this in-depth Document Exploitation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Document Exploitation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Document Exploitation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Document Exploitation investments work better.
This Document Exploitation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.