Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Document processing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Document processing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Document processing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Document processing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 704 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Document processing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 704 standard requirements:
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- What is Effective Document processing?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- Is maximizing Document processing protection the same as minimizing Document processing loss?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Document processing project?
- How does the team improve its work?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Document processing book in PDF containing 704 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Document processing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Document processing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Document processing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Document processing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Document processing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Document processing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Document processing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Must your members collaborate successfully to complete Document processing projects?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are post milestone Document processing project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Document processing projects / systems?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a policy on making purchases locally where possible?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the correct WBS element identified for each task and milestone in the IMS?
- Communications Management Plan: Will messages be directly related to the release strategy or phases of the Document processing project?
- Risk Audit: Are all managers or operators of the facility or equipment competent or qualified?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are our budgets supportive of a culture of quality data?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the processes for status updates and maintenance defined?
- Quality Metrics: What can manufacturing professionals do to ensure quality is seen as an integral part of the entire product lifecycle?
Step-by-step and complete Document processing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Document processing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Document processing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Document processing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Document processing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Document processing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Document processing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Document processing project with this in-depth Document processing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Document processing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Document processing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Document processing investments work better.
This Document processing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.