Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Dolibarr Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Dolibarr related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Dolibarr specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Dolibarr Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 710 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Dolibarr improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 710 standard requirements:
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- What do we need to start doing?
- Is Dolibarr Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Dolibarr will help you build influence, improve Dolibarr, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- How do we measure improved Dolibarr service perception, and satisfaction?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Dolibarr book in PDF containing 710 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Dolibarr self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Dolibarr Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Dolibarr areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Dolibarr Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Dolibarr projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Dolibarr Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Dolibarr project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Executing Process Group: How can you use Microsoft Dolibarr project and Excel to assist in Dolibarr project risk management?
- Project Charter: Market – Identify products market, including whether it is outside of the objective: What is the purpose of the program or Dolibarr project?
- Procurement Audit: Was the award decision based on the result of the evaluation of tenders?
- Cost Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Risk Audit: Does the adoption of a business risk audit approach change internal control documentation and testing practices?
- Requirements Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the Dolibarr project requirements. Who has the authority to reject Dolibarr project requirements?
- Requirements Documentation: Are all functions required by the customer included?
Step-by-step and complete Dolibarr Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Dolibarr project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Dolibarr project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Dolibarr project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Dolibarr project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Dolibarr project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Dolibarr project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Dolibarr project with this in-depth Dolibarr Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Dolibarr projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Dolibarr and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Dolibarr investments work better.
This Dolibarr All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.