Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Domain driven data mining Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Domain driven data mining related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Domain driven data mining specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Domain driven data mining Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 662 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Domain driven data mining improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 662 standard requirements:
- What is our competitive advantage?
- How is business? Why?
- Is there a critical path to deliver Domain driven data mining results?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- How important is Domain driven data mining to the user organizations mission?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- What vendors make products that address the Domain driven data mining needs?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Domain driven data mining is underway?
- What is our Domain driven data mining Strategy?
- How will effects be measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Domain driven data mining book in PDF containing 662 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Domain driven data mining self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Domain driven data mining Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Domain driven data mining areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Domain driven data mining Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Domain driven data mining projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Domain driven data mining Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Domain driven data mining project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the Domain driven data mining projected overhead costs identified?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Quality Metrics: What can manufacturing professionals do to ensure quality is seen as an integral part of the entire product lifecycle?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Issue Log: What help do you and your team need from the stakeholders?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Domain driven data mining project team have enough people to execute the Domain driven data mining project plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Domain driven data mining project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the levels of understanding of the future users of the outcome/results of this Domain driven data mining project?
- Quality Management Plan: How are your organizations compensation and recognition approaches and the performance management system used to reinforce high performance?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is cost analysis and when should it be performed?
Step-by-step and complete Domain driven data mining Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Domain driven data mining project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Domain driven data mining project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Domain driven data mining project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Domain driven data mining project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Domain driven data mining project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Domain driven data mining project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Domain driven data mining project with this in-depth Domain driven data mining Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Domain driven data mining projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Domain driven data mining and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Domain driven data mining investments work better.
This Domain driven data mining All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.