Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Dongle Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Dongle related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Dongle specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Dongle Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 658 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Dongle improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 658 standard requirements:
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- In the case of a Dongle project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Dongle project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Dongle project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- What is Dongle’s impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- How can skill-level changes improve Dongle?
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the ‘as is’ process?
- You may have created your customer policies at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasn’t up-to-snuff, or low service levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- How do our controls stack up?
- Did my employees make progress today?
- Is there a completed, verified, and validated high-level ‘as is’ (not ‘should be’ or ‘could be’) stakeholder process map?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Dongle book in PDF containing 658 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Dongle self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Dongle Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Dongle areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Dongle Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Dongle projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Dongle Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Dongle project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: What skills did you need that were missing on this Dongle project?
- Initiating Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Dongle project?
- Project Portfolio management: Why would the Governance Board want to know the status of the resource portfolio?
- Procurement Audit: Are behaviour modification applied to change procurement of goods and services if procurement is not functioning properly?
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that procurement complies with the relevant legislation?
- Lessons Learned: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Dongle project?
- Procurement Audit: How do you confirm whether the contracted firm supplied the goods or executed the work as per the quality, quantity and price indicated in the contract agreement/ supply order?
- Cost Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Risk Register: How often will the Risk Management Plan and Risk Register be formally reviewed, and by whom?
- Change Management Plan: Has the priority for this Dongle project been set by the Business Unit Management Team?
Step-by-step and complete Dongle Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Dongle project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Dongle project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Dongle project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Dongle project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Dongle project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Dongle project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Dongle project with this in-depth Dongle Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Dongle projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Dongle and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Dongle investments work better.
This Dongle All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.