Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Drop shipping Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Drop shipping related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Drop shipping specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Drop shipping Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Drop shipping improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- Does the Drop shipping task fit the client’s priorities?
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- How do we manage Drop shipping Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Drop shipping techniques
- Do you have a vision statement?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- Will team members regularly document their Drop shipping work?
- What are the critical parameters to watch?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Drop shipping book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Drop shipping self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Drop shipping Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Drop shipping areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Drop shipping Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Drop shipping projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Drop shipping Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Drop shipping project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Drop shipping project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for quantifying the Drop shipping project requirements?
- Project Portfolio management: How does the organization ensure that Drop shipping project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
- Planning Process Group: You are creating your WBS and find that you keep decomposing tasks into smaller and smaller units. How can you tell when you are done?
- Project Scope Statement: Name the 2 elements that deal with providing the detail?
- Cost Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Drop shipping project or audit?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations current levels and trends for those measures related to financial and marketplace performance?
- Risk Audit: Are you willing to seek legal advice when required?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the Drop shipping project within budget?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the impact or consequence if the risk occurs?
Step-by-step and complete Drop shipping Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Drop shipping project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Drop shipping project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Drop shipping project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Drop shipping project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Drop shipping project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Drop shipping project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Drop shipping project with this in-depth Drop shipping Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Drop shipping projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Drop shipping and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Drop shipping investments work better.
This Drop shipping All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.