Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Druid Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Druid related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Druid specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Druid Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 915 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Druid improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 915 standard requirements:
- Consideration for forming a BICC is driven by a need and urgency for change, specifically around the ability to meet business demand for better decisions using BI technology. Who is feeling the pain?
- Do we want a BICC that is permanent with a physical team, or is it better to have a virtual team that includes employees in several business units and IT organizations?
- How do you prevent that it is just another administrative program and ensure it can play a strategic role in the business?
- The BICC mission and vision: What are the objectives, guiding principles, assumptions, and cultural considerations?
- Are there qualified leaders and available resources in place to guide and support a BICC?
- Are you pushing awareness of the BICC concept and philosophy through your organization?
- An Executive Sponsor is critical to the success of a BICC. Who is a good Executive Sponsor?
- Have you moved on to formalizing your BICC plan and service case?
- Have you considered who would be involved with the BICC?
- Have you moved on to formalizing your BICC plan and service case?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Druid book in PDF containing 915 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Druid self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Druid Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Druid areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Druid Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Druid projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Druid Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Druid project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Does the title convey to the reader the essence of the Druid project?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Who is best positioned to know and assist in identifying such factors?
- Project Management Plan: How do you organize the costs in the Druid project management plan?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the funding match the requirement?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know the roles & responsibilities required for this Druid project?
- Procurement Audit: Are the rules for automatic payment in computer programs approved by management prior to implementation?
- Scope Management Plan: Assess the expected stability of the scope of this Druid project how likely is it to change, how frequently, and by how much?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Accuracy: What design will lead to accurate information?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are you meeting your customers expectations consistently?
- Procurement Audit: Are bank accounts reconciled by an individual independent of the disbursement responsibilities?
Step-by-step and complete Druid Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Druid project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Druid project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Druid project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Druid project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Druid project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Druid project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Druid project with this in-depth Druid Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Druid projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Druid and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Druid investments work better.
This Druid All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.