This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Dual-Band Network assessment.
‘I’ve been using The Art of Service for 7 years and I’ve always loved the their products. It makes me a more efficient employee at any company I’ve ever been employed it. I always buy a self assessment when I start a new position.’ – Director of Analytics in the Manufacturing Industry
‘The Art of Service has been a a great partner/vendor from the first day on. They provided us with all the necessary information during the decision making process just the same day they were requested. Implementation was done internally only, but The Art of Service supported when best practice guidelines were needed. We’re still happy with the product and didn’t regret our decision so far. The Art of Service keeps updating and developing it’s tools on a regular basis, offering new functionalities and support services. The Art of Service’s self assessment comes with all the functionalities that are necessary for our daily work.’ – Product Developer in the Services Industry
‘Great support, creative solutions for very specific requirements. The Art of Service support was quick to supply the resources we needed to successfully advance our implementation and ultimately succeed in deploying both outward facing analytics, as well as internal analysis dashboards for enhanced decision making.’ – Business Intelligence Analyst in the Finance Industry
What Is The Dual-Band Network Self-Assessment?
The Dual-Band Network Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Dual-Band Network work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Dual-Band Network task and that every Dual-Band Network outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Dual-Band Network opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Dual-Band Network advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Dual-Band Network Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Dual-Band Network improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Dual-Band Network Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Dual-Band Network Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Dual-Band Network Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Dual-Band Network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Dual-Band Network and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Dual-Band Network with this Dual-Band Network Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are the disruptive Dual-Band Network technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Define Question: What tools do you use once you have decided on a Dual-Band Network strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Measure Question: How did the Dual-Band Network manager receive input to the development of a Dual-Band Network improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Analyze Question: What tools do you use once you have decided on a Dual-Band Network strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Improve Question: Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Dual-Band Network?
- Control Question: What sources do you use to gather information for a Dual-Band Network study?
- Sustain Question: How does the Dual-Band Network manager ensure against scope creep?
Value [to you] of the Dual-Band Network Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Dual-Band Network Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.