Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Dual Mode Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Dual Mode related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Dual Mode specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Dual Mode Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Dual Mode improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- Is there a Dual Mode Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- In what ways are Dual Mode vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- What are your key Dual Mode organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- What are the basics of Dual Mode fraud?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
- How do we decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- You may have created your customer policies at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasn’t up-to-snuff, or low service levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Dual Mode book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Dual Mode self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Dual Mode Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Dual Mode areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Dual Mode Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Dual Mode projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Dual Mode Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Dual Mode project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: To what extent are the participating departments coordinating with each other?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the assigned Dual Mode project manager a PMP (Certified Dual Mode project manager) and experienced?
- Change Management Plan: How does the principle of senders and receivers make the Dual Mode project communications effort more complex?
- Quality Audit: What happens if our organization fails its Quality Audit?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the Dual Mode project need to be analyzed further to uncover additional responsibilities?
- WBS Dictionary: Is work progressively subdivided into detailed work packages as requirements are defined?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What resources might the stakeholder bring to the Dual Mode project?
- Quality Metrics: Are documents on hand to provide explanations of privacy and confidentiality?
- WBS Dictionary: Are retroactive changes to budgets for completed work specifically prohibited in an established procedure, and is this procedure adhered to?
- Variance Analysis: How have the setting and use of standards changed over time?
Step-by-step and complete Dual Mode Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Dual Mode project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Dual Mode project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Dual Mode project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Dual Mode project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Dual Mode project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Dual Mode project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Dual Mode project with this in-depth Dual Mode Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Dual Mode projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Dual Mode and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Dual Mode investments work better.
This Dual Mode All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.