Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Dynamic enterprise Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Dynamic enterprise related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Dynamic enterprise specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Dynamic enterprise Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 947 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Dynamic enterprise improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 947 standard requirements:
- Do you have a vision statement?
- Who do we want our customers to become?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Dynamic enterprise does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Dynamic enterprise objectives?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Dynamic enterprise agendas for the next 3 years?
- What are your key Dynamic enterprise organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Dynamic enterprise book in PDF containing 947 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Dynamic enterprise self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Dynamic enterprise Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Dynamic enterprise areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Dynamic enterprise Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Dynamic enterprise projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Dynamic enterprise Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Dynamic enterprise project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: What is the process cost of the procurement function?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Dynamic enterprise project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are regulatory inspections considered part of quality control?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Based on your Dynamic enterprise project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Quality Management Plan: Do trained quality assurance auditors conduct the audits as defined in the Quality Management Plan and scheduled by the Dynamic enterprise project manager?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the IMS Development and Management Approach described?
- Quality Audit: How is the Strategic Plan (and other plans) reviewed and revised?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Change Control Process documented and on file?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is Dynamic enterprise project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
Step-by-step and complete Dynamic enterprise Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Dynamic enterprise project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Dynamic enterprise project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Dynamic enterprise project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Dynamic enterprise project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Dynamic enterprise project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Dynamic enterprise project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Dynamic enterprise project with this in-depth Dynamic enterprise Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Dynamic enterprise projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Dynamic enterprise and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Dynamic enterprise investments work better.
This Dynamic enterprise All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.