Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DynamoRIO Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DynamoRIO related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DynamoRIO specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DynamoRIO Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 714 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DynamoRIO improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 714 standard requirements:
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- When a DynamoRIO manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- How does DynamoRIO integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once DynamoRIO is underway?
- What are your current levels and trends in key DynamoRIO measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- Who Uses What?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DynamoRIO book in PDF containing 714 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your DynamoRIO self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DynamoRIO Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DynamoRIO areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DynamoRIO Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DynamoRIO projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DynamoRIO Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 DynamoRIO project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization examined in detail the definition of performance?
- Project Portfolio management: If the PMO does not properly balance the portfolio of DynamoRIO projects, who will?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What is the purpose of assigning and documenting responsibility?
- Milestone List: What specific improvements did you make to the DynamoRIO project proposal since the previous time?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the scope of the DynamoRIO project?
- Variance Analysis: What does an unfavorable overhead volume variance mean?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Authority: What areas/DynamoRIO projects in your work do you have the authority to decide upon and act on those decisions?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you currently explain your results in the teams achievement?
- Change Request: How can you ensure that changes have been made properly?
- Executing Process Group: Why do you need a good WBS to use DynamoRIO project management software?
Step-by-step and complete DynamoRIO Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DynamoRIO project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DynamoRIO project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DynamoRIO project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DynamoRIO project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DynamoRIO project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DynamoRIO project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DynamoRIO project with this in-depth DynamoRIO Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DynamoRIO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DynamoRIO and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DynamoRIO investments work better.
This DynamoRIO All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.