Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DynaRoad Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DynaRoad related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DynaRoad specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DynaRoad Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DynaRoad improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- What quality tools were useful in the control phase?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- For your DynaRoad project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Does our organization need more DynaRoad education?
- What improvements have been achieved?
- To whom do you add value?
- How does the DynaRoad manager ensure against scope creep?
- Will it be accepted by users?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good DynaRoad project manager?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DynaRoad book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your DynaRoad self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DynaRoad Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DynaRoad areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DynaRoad Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DynaRoad projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DynaRoad Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 DynaRoad project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the process for purchases that arent acceptable (eg damaged goods)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Project Scope Statement: If you were to write a list of what should not be included in the scope statement, what are some of the things that you would recommend be described as out-of-scope?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: If it is out of compliance, should the process be amended or should the Plan be amended?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Identify the timeframe necessary to monitor progress and collect data to determine how the selected measure has changed?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the DynaRoad project?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand all business (operational), technical, resource and vendor risks associated with the DynaRoad project?
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective was the performance of the DynaRoad project Manager?
- Planning Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the DynaRoad project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other DynaRoad project estimates?
Step-by-step and complete DynaRoad Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DynaRoad project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DynaRoad project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DynaRoad project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DynaRoad project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DynaRoad project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DynaRoad project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DynaRoad project with this in-depth DynaRoad Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DynaRoad projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DynaRoad and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DynaRoad investments work better.
This DynaRoad All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.