Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Dynatrace Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Dynatrace related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Dynatrace specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Dynatrace Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 662 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Dynatrace improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 662 standard requirements:
- Are there Dynatrace Models?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Dynatrace? In other words, what are the risks, if Dynatrace does not deliver successfully?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Dynatrace workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Will it solve real problems?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- What to measure and why?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Dynatrace book in PDF containing 662 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Dynatrace self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Dynatrace Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Dynatrace areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Dynatrace Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Dynatrace projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Dynatrace Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Dynatrace project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Lessons Learned: What was the geopolitical history during the origin of the organization and at the time of task input?
- Quality Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Dynatrace project or audit?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Dynatrace project?
- Project Management Plan: If the Dynatrace project management plan is a comprehensive document that guides you in Dynatrace project execution and control, then what should it NOT contain?
- Decision Log: Decision-making process; how will the team make decisions?
- Initiating Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should the risk event occur?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Will too many Communicating responsibilities tangle the Dynatrace project in unnecessary communications?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional works brought about by a cause which had not previously existed?
Step-by-step and complete Dynatrace Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Dynatrace project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Dynatrace project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Dynatrace project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Dynatrace project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Dynatrace project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Dynatrace project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Dynatrace project with this in-depth Dynatrace Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Dynatrace projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Dynatrace and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Dynatrace investments work better.
This Dynatrace All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.