Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Earth Station Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Earth Station related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Earth Station specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Earth Station Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Earth Station improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is Earth Station currently on schedule according to the plan?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- How can the value of Earth Station be defined?
- Think about the functions involved in your Earth Station project. what processes flow from these functions?
- How likely is the current Earth Station plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- How will the day-to-day responsibilities for monitoring and continual improvement be transferred from the improvement team to the process owner?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Earth Station strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Are operating procedures consistent?
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you don’t?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Earth Station book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Earth Station self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Earth Station Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Earth Station areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Earth Station Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Earth Station projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Earth Station Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Earth Station project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Earth Station project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: When a risk event occurs, is the risk response evaluated and the appropriate response implemented?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are all start-up, turn over and close out requirements of the contract satisfied?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Earth Station project organization documented and on file?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Ideas for Developing Soft Skills at your organization?
- Change Request: Screen shots or attachments included in a Change Request?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes I should explore?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are updated Earth Station project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Earth Station project stage?
Step-by-step and complete Earth Station Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Earth Station project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Earth Station project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Earth Station project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Earth Station project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Earth Station project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Earth Station project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Earth Station project with this in-depth Earth Station Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Earth Station projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Earth Station and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Earth Station investments work better.
This Earth Station All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.