Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Eclipse ERP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Eclipse ERP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Eclipse ERP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Eclipse ERP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Eclipse ERP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do we know that any Eclipse ERP analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- How does the team improve its work?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- What is measured?
- What vendors make products that address the Eclipse ERP needs?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Eclipse ERP project?
- Does Eclipse ERP appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- What are current Eclipse ERP Paradigms?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Eclipse ERP book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Eclipse ERP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Eclipse ERP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Eclipse ERP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Eclipse ERP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Eclipse ERP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Eclipse ERP Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Eclipse ERP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Status Report: Are the attitudes of staff regarding Eclipse ERP project work improving?
- Scope Management Plan: When is corrective or preventative action required?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all involved Eclipse ERP project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Eclipse ERP project?
- Decision Log: Behaviors; what are guidelines that the team has identified that will assist them with getting the most out of their team meetings?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for staff performance planning and review is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist for approving or rejecting changes?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does a documented Eclipse ERP project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Risk Audit: Do staff understand the extent of their duty of care?
- Cost Baseline: Has operations management formally accepted responsibility for operating and maintaining the product(s) or service(s) delivered by the Eclipse ERP project?
Step-by-step and complete Eclipse ERP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Eclipse ERP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Eclipse ERP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Eclipse ERP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Eclipse ERP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Eclipse ERP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Eclipse ERP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Eclipse ERP project with this in-depth Eclipse ERP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Eclipse ERP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Eclipse ERP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Eclipse ERP investments work better.
This Eclipse ERP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.