Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Ecological goods and services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Ecological goods and services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Ecological goods and services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Ecological goods and services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 720 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ecological goods and services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 720 standard requirements:
- What is the purpose of Ecological goods and services in relation to the mission?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- What are the disruptive Ecological goods and services technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what we’re selling?
- Does Ecological goods and services analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- Is there any existing Ecological goods and services governance structure?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Ecological goods and services measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Ecological goods and services book in PDF containing 720 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Ecological goods and services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Ecological goods and services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Ecological goods and services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ecological goods and services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Ecological goods and services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Ecological goods and services Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Ecological goods and services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Contract Close-Out: Was the contract sufficiently clear so as not to result in numerous disputes and misunderstandings?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was the Ecological goods and services project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is there a sense that only the team can succeed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are risks monitored to determine if an event has occurred or if the mitigation was successful?
- Lessons Learned: How well defined were the acceptance criteria for Ecological goods and services project deliverables?
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been selected and notified?
- Quality Metrics: Is there alignment within your company on definitions?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization maintain a current file of vendors and vendor catalogues?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: A Ecological goods and services project management team of two has 8 key stakeholders to work with. How many potential communications channels exist on the Ecological goods and services project?
Step-by-step and complete Ecological goods and services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Ecological goods and services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Ecological goods and services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Ecological goods and services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Ecological goods and services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Ecological goods and services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Ecological goods and services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Ecological goods and services project with this in-depth Ecological goods and services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ecological goods and services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ecological goods and services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Ecological goods and services investments work better.
This Ecological goods and services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.