Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Ecosystem approach Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Ecosystem approach related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Ecosystem approach specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Ecosystem approach Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 658 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ecosystem approach improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 658 standard requirements:
- How will your organization measure success?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
- Does Ecosystem approach analysis show the relationships among important Ecosystem approach factors?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- What about Ecosystem approach Analysis of results?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Ecosystem approach shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
- Does the Ecosystem approach performance meet the customer’s requirements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Ecosystem approach book in PDF containing 658 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Ecosystem approach self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Ecosystem approach Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Ecosystem approach areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ecosystem approach Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Ecosystem approach projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Ecosystem approach Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Ecosystem approach project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Procurement Audit: How do you address the risk of fraud and corruption?
- Project Scope Statement: Has everyone approved the Ecosystem approach projects scope statement?
- Lessons Learned: How timely were Progress Reports provided to the Ecosystem approach project Manager by Team Members?
- Cost Baseline: Review your risk triggers -have your risks changed?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Project Management Plan: Are alternatives safe, functional, constructible, economical, reasonable and sustainable?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Goals for the Ecosystem approach project. What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the Ecosystem approach project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Cwbs elements to be subcontracted, with identification of subcontractors?
- Process Improvement Plan: Are you Making Progress on the Improvement Framework?
Step-by-step and complete Ecosystem approach Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Ecosystem approach project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Ecosystem approach project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Ecosystem approach project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Ecosystem approach project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Ecosystem approach project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Ecosystem approach project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Ecosystem approach project with this in-depth Ecosystem approach Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ecosystem approach projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ecosystem approach and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Ecosystem approach investments work better.
This Ecosystem approach All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.