Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Ecosystem approach Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Ecosystem approach related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Ecosystem approach specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Ecosystem approach Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 658 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ecosystem approach improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 658 standard requirements:
- How to deal with Ecosystem approach Changes?
- Is the scope of Ecosystem approach defined?
- Will team members regularly document their Ecosystem approach work?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process team’s education and training?
- Operational – will it work?
- What are all of our Ecosystem approach domains and what do they do?
- What else needs to be measured?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- Where can we break convention?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Ecosystem approach book in PDF containing 658 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Ecosystem approach self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Ecosystem approach Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Ecosystem approach areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ecosystem approach Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Ecosystem approach projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Ecosystem approach Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Ecosystem approach project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Ecosystem approach project management processes you chose to use?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are communication systems currently in place appropriate?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence that the consultants participating in the Ecosystem approach project design released information to contractors competing for the prime contract?
- WBS Dictionary: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Calculate the expected duration for an activity that has a most likely time of 5, a pessimistic time of 13, and a optimistic time of 3?
- WBS Dictionary: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there evidence that demonstrates the impact of education on the Ecosystem approach projects outcomes?
- Project Schedule: Did the final product meet or exceed user expectations?
- Risk Management Plan: What is the probability the risk avoidance strategy will be successful?
- Quality Management Plan: Do trained quality assurance auditors conduct the audits as defined in the Quality Management Plan and scheduled by the Ecosystem approach project manager?
Step-by-step and complete Ecosystem approach Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Ecosystem approach project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Ecosystem approach project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Ecosystem approach project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Ecosystem approach project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Ecosystem approach project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Ecosystem approach project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Ecosystem approach project with this in-depth Ecosystem approach Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ecosystem approach projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ecosystem approach and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Ecosystem approach investments work better.
This Ecosystem approach All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.