Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Edge device Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Edge device related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Edge device specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Edge device Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Edge device improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Edge device services/products?
- When are meeting minutes sent out? Who is on the distribution list?
- How do we foster innovation?
- Have all basic functions of Edge device been defined?
- How do our controls stack up?
- Where is it measured?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Edge device brings?
- What are the costs of reform?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Edge device move?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Edge device book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Edge device self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Edge device Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Edge device areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Edge device Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Edge device projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Edge device Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Edge device project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How is the risk management process used in practice?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Edge device project oversight?
- Quality Audit: It is inappropriate to seek information about the Audit Panels preliminary views including questions like why do you ask that?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the Edge device project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Edge device projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
- Procurement Audit: Was the payment made to the supplier/ contractor within the time frames indicated in the contracts?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Based on your Edge device project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Edge device project?
Step-by-step and complete Edge device Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Edge device project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Edge device project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Edge device project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Edge device project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Edge device project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Edge device project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Edge device project with this in-depth Edge device Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Edge device projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Edge device and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Edge device investments work better.
This Edge device All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.