Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EDiscovery Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EDiscovery related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EDiscovery specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EDiscovery Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 636 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EDiscovery improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 636 standard requirements:
- The Federal Rules of Civil Procedure have been amended to address issues arising from electronic discovery or eDiscovery. So is this really going to change the way anyone approaches discovery?
- Do your organizations CIO and IT managers know your organizations chief legal counsel and/or external legal counsel well enough to have a consideration with them about important issues?
- There has been a lot of talk about the privacy, security, and compliance (e.g. eDiscovery) risks associated with services such as Google Apps for Edu offering. Whats the scoop?
- May you assume the use of technology acceleration tools, specifically email threading and a technology assisted review (TAR) model to help prioritize documents before Review?
- Do the document production requirements allow for documents to be produced electronically such as TIFF or Native formats (especially for large attachments)?
- Is any potentially relevant ESI likely to reside in obsolete, proprietary, or unsupported software or media that may no longer be available or readable?
- Under what circumstances, if any, will the parties search for ESI on mobile devices, such as cellular phones, tablets, PDAs, or wearable devices?
- Should one or both parties reimburse some or all of the expenses that may be incurred by the non-party as a result of the anticipated discovery?
- Sentiment analysis what are the uses for sentiment analysis besides media monitoring voice of customer ediscovery ad targeting and publishing?
- Is quality checked. For example, if you give the vendor 100GB, how can you prove all 100GB were processed, nothing fell off or didnt process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EDiscovery book in PDF containing 636 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your EDiscovery self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EDiscovery Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EDiscovery areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EDiscovery Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EDiscovery projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EDiscovery Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 EDiscovery project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationships with the community at large are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you decide who is responsible for signing the data reports?
- Source Selection Criteria: What should be considered when developing evaluation standards?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the achievement of the outputs?
- Change Management Plan: Will a different work structure focus people on what is important?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the EDiscovery project?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost variances – How will cost variances be identified and corrected?
- Variance Analysis: How do you evaluate the impact of schedule changes, work around, et?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are there dependencies with other initiatives or EDiscovery projects?
- Project Charter: EDiscovery project Deliverables: What is the EDiscovery project going to produce?
Step-by-step and complete EDiscovery Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EDiscovery project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EDiscovery project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EDiscovery project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EDiscovery project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EDiscovery project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EDiscovery project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EDiscovery project with this in-depth EDiscovery Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EDiscovery projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EDiscovery and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EDiscovery investments work better.
This EDiscovery All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.