Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Education and technology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Education and technology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Education and technology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Education and technology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 683 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Education and technology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 683 standard requirements:
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- Is the Education and technology process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- Which customers cant participate in our Education and technology domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Education and technology services/products?
- How do we go about Comparing Education and technology approaches/solutions?
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Education and technology book in PDF containing 683 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Education and technology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Education and technology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Education and technology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Education and technology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Education and technology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Education and technology Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Education and technology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Resource Breakdown Structure: The list could probably go on, but, the thing that you would most like to know is, How long & How much?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the detailed Education and technology project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: In what way has the programme come up with innovative measures for problem-solving?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is activity definition the first process involved in Education and technology project time management?
- Cost Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization use comparative data and information to improve organizational performance?
- Requirements Management Plan: When and how will a requirements baseline be established in this Education and technology project?
- Issue Log: Who have you worked with in past, similar initiatives?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there common objectives between the team and the stakeholder?
- Project Scope Statement: Were key Education and technology project stakeholders brought into the Education and technology project Plan?
Step-by-step and complete Education and technology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Education and technology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Education and technology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Education and technology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Education and technology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Education and technology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Education and technology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Education and technology project with this in-depth Education and technology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Education and technology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Education and technology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Education and technology investments work better.
This Education and technology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.