Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EFMD Quality Improvement System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EFMD Quality Improvement System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EFMD Quality Improvement System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EFMD Quality Improvement System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 713 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EFMD Quality Improvement System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 713 standard requirements:
- What are your current levels and trends in key EFMD Quality Improvement System measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- How would you define the culture here?
- How frequently do you track EFMD Quality Improvement System measures?
- Can EFMD Quality Improvement System be learned?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- Is EFMD Quality Improvement System linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict EFMD Quality Improvement System Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EFMD Quality Improvement System book in PDF containing 713 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your EFMD Quality Improvement System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EFMD Quality Improvement System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EFMD Quality Improvement System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EFMD Quality Improvement System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EFMD Quality Improvement System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EFMD Quality Improvement System Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 EFMD Quality Improvement System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Will a different work structure focus people on what is important?
- Procurement Audit: In case of decisions not to conclude a procurement or award a contract, were tenderers informed in writing and on a timely basis of those decisions and their grounds?
- Formal Acceptance: How does your team plan to obtain formal acceptance on your EFMD Quality Improvement System project?
- Change Request: Since there are no change requests in your EFMD Quality Improvement System project at this point, what must you have before you begin?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist communicated to the organization?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know the EFMD Quality Improvement System projects goal, purpose and objectives?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the research supervision provided to its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Lessons Learned: Under what legal authority did the organization head and program manager direct the organization and EFMD Quality Improvement System project?
- Quality Management Plan: Contradictory information between document sections?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Influence: What areas of organizational decision making are you able to influence when you do not have authority to make the final decision?
Step-by-step and complete EFMD Quality Improvement System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EFMD Quality Improvement System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EFMD Quality Improvement System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EFMD Quality Improvement System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EFMD Quality Improvement System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EFMD Quality Improvement System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EFMD Quality Improvement System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EFMD Quality Improvement System project with this in-depth EFMD Quality Improvement System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EFMD Quality Improvement System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EFMD Quality Improvement System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EFMD Quality Improvement System investments work better.
This EFMD Quality Improvement System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.