Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ElasticHosts Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ElasticHosts related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ElasticHosts specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ElasticHosts Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 706 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ElasticHosts improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 706 standard requirements:
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- Will ElasticHosts have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- What should be measured?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you’re making today you might regret five years from now?
- How is the value delivered by ElasticHosts being measured?
- Have all basic functions of ElasticHosts been defined?
- Do ElasticHosts rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- Are stakeholder processes mapped?
- How much does ElasticHosts help?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ElasticHosts book in PDF containing 706 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ElasticHosts self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ElasticHosts Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ElasticHosts areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ElasticHosts Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ElasticHosts projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ElasticHosts Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ElasticHosts project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: How can solicitation Schedules be improved to yield more effective price competition?
- Project Schedule: Was the ElasticHosts project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are requirements fully understood by the software engineering team and customers?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the assigned ElasticHosts project manager a PMP (Certified ElasticHosts project manager) and experienced?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the cost performance monitored to identify variances from the plan?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are staff involved as partners in the improvement process?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the ElasticHosts project?
- Project Charter: Major High-Level Milestone Targets: What events measure progress?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: What is the estimated labor cost today based upon this information?
- Contract Close-Out: Have all contract records been included in the ElasticHosts project archives?
Step-by-step and complete ElasticHosts Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ElasticHosts project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ElasticHosts project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ElasticHosts project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ElasticHosts project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ElasticHosts project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ElasticHosts project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ElasticHosts project with this in-depth ElasticHosts Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ElasticHosts projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ElasticHosts and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ElasticHosts investments work better.
This ElasticHosts All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.