Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Electrical network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Electrical network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Electrical network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Electrical network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Electrical network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do we Lead with Electrical network in Mind?
- What can you control?
- How will you measure the results?
- Which Electrical network goals are the most important?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Electrical network team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- How do we accomplish our long range Electrical network goals?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Electrical network ?
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Electrical network book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Electrical network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Electrical network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Electrical network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Electrical network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Electrical network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Electrical network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Electrical network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Does the detailed Electrical network project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Quality Metrics: Which data do others need in one place to target areas of improvement?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the Electrical network project requirements?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Electrical network project?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks of not having good inter-organization cooperation on the Electrical network project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are two suggestions for ensuring adequate change control on Electrical network projects that involve outside contracts?
- Variance Analysis: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Planning Process Group: In what way has the program contributed towards the issue culture and development included on the public agenda?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Contemplated overhead expenditure for each period based on the best information currently available?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you have members of your team responsible for certain stakeholders?
Step-by-step and complete Electrical network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Electrical network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Electrical network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Electrical network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Electrical network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Electrical network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Electrical network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Electrical network project with this in-depth Electrical network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Electrical network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Electrical network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Electrical network investments work better.
This Electrical network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.