Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Electronic commerce Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Electronic commerce related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Electronic commerce specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Electronic commerce Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 662 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Electronic commerce improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 662 standard requirements:
- Is information involved in electronic commerce passing over public network protected against fraudulent activity, contract dispute and unauthorised disclosure or modification of information?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Electronic commerce process?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Electronic commerce study?
- Is the security of electronic commerce services and their secure use ensured?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- Are team charters developed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Electronic commerce book in PDF containing 662 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Electronic commerce self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Electronic commerce Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Electronic commerce areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Electronic commerce Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Electronic commerce projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Electronic commerce Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Electronic commerce project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for accepting the Electronic commerce project deliverables. Will the Electronic commerce project deliverables become accepted in writing?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the demands of the task compatible with and converge with the relationships of the informal organization?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will the current technology alter during the life of the Electronic commerce project?
- Cost Baseline: Has the documentation relating to operation and maintenance of the product(s) or service(s) been delivered to, and accepted by, operations management?
- Communications Management Plan: What help do you and your team need from the stakeholder?
- Lessons Learned: Was the purpose of the Electronic commerce project, the end products and success criteria clearly defined and agreed at the start?
- Schedule Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- WBS Dictionary: Do work packages reflect the actual way in which the work will be done and are they meaningful products or management-oriented subdivisions of a higher level element of work?
- Project Portfolio management: Why would the work force want to know the force rank order of the portfolio?
Step-by-step and complete Electronic commerce Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Electronic commerce project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Electronic commerce project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Electronic commerce project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Electronic commerce project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Electronic commerce project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Electronic commerce project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Electronic commerce project with this in-depth Electronic commerce Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Electronic commerce projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Electronic commerce and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Electronic commerce investments work better.
This Electronic commerce All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.